Prescott, Dale, Williams reportedly attacked in Panama City

Mississippi State University quarterback Dak Prescott and teammates Torrey Dale and Damian Williams were reportedly attacked on spring break in Panama City, Florida this evening after a rap concert.
Prescott and the others were attacked by a random group of people. According to multiple tweets, Prescott was struck in the head with a glass bottle.
The Panama City Beach Police Department said it has not received any reports from Dak Prescott or others involved in the attack.
Lieutenant Bruhmuller of the PCB Police said the department has received an influx of calls about the incident, but have only heard reports through news outlets. The incident is now under investigation. 
MSU Sports Information Director Bill Martin said via email the athletes were attacked by a random group of people and did not provoke the attack.
“They did not instigate anything, as seen by the videos. All three are ok and heading back to Starkville,” Martin said.
According to a tweet released by Dak Prescott at 10:18 p.m, he is grateful for concerns.
“Thanks for all the Concerns and Prayers! I’m okay and ready to get back to Starkville. Ignorance happens! Be safe on Spring Break,” the tweet read.
Video footage of the attack can be seen here (posted by @kempwaa): https://instagram.com/p/0B71q8r1GU/?modal=true