Welcome from Ivy Rose Ball, Reflector Editor-in-Chief

Brooks Surber

Hello, new bulldogs, 

I am so happy to welcome you to Mississippi State University, and I am excited to see what is in store for you. In your time at MSU, you will grow and learn more than you can imagine. My advice to you is not to limit yourself. Do not hesitate to try new things and get involved in activities that are out of your comfort zone. Let each experience shape you, and never be afraid to let your plans change as you do. 

Make the most of your time here; do not let yourself get so busy that you forget to have fun and appreciate everything this university has to offer. Things will get hard sometimes, but in those times, allow yourself to slow down and look around at where you are and the people surrounding you. Remember why you chose Mississippi State. This place is filled with so much love and so many people who want to know you and help you succeed. 

I want you to know that The Reflector is here to serve you. We strive to be the voice of Mississippi State’s student population and your source for honest and reliable news. We want to hear from you, and my inbox is always open at [email protected]

Hail State!

Ivy Rose Ball, 

Editor-in-Chief

Ivy Rose Ball
Ivy Rose Ball, Editor-in-Chief
Ivy Rose Ball is a junior communication major from Muscle Shoals, Alabama. She currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief and served as the Photography Editor from 2023 to 2024. [email protected]