Take relationship quiz to learn correct way to answer girls’ questions

Attention all guys: This article could prevent you from being a bachelor forever. This article could really help your life run a little smoother, so read on.
    Girls, this could come in handy for you, too. If you have one of those boyfriends who just doesn’t have a clue, cut this article out and tape it somewhere where you know he will see it.
    So here’s a question to all of my male friends out there: Have you ever wondered what the perfect response would be when you’re girlfriend asks you a question? Have you ever found yourself at a loss for words when she springs one on you? Well, instead of giving her a blank stare, remember this article and you’ll know the perfect things to say to fill that awkward silence.
    Scenario 1-Your girlfriend asks you if her new dress makes her look fat. How should you respond?
    A. “You should really stop eating a whole frozen pizza, because your posterior looks really huge in that dress.”
    B. “You shouldn’t wear that dress, because my ex has that same dress.”
    C. “You will be the most beautiful girl in the room if you wear that dress.”
    (C is the correct way to respond, to avoid your girlfriend throwing something across the room at you.)
    Scenario 2-A pretty girl walks past you in a bar. Your girlfriend asks you if you think that girl is prettier than she is. How should you respond?
    A. “That girl reminds me of Pamela Anderson, don’t you think?”
    B. “Yeah, I thought she was cute, didn’t you?”
    C. “What girl? The only girl I see is you.”
    (Again, the correct answer is C, even if you actually think that girl in the bar really does resemble Pamela Anderson.)
    Scenario 3-Your girlfriend asks you why you dislike her guy best friend so much. How should you respond?
    A. “I don’t want you to be friends with him anymore.”
    B. “Even though I am a little uncomfortable with you having a guy friend, I completely trust you around him.”
    C. “He’s only your friend because he secretly wants to hook up with you.”
    (The correct response is “B”, unless you want your girlfriend to actually leave you for her guy best friend.)
    Scenario 4-Your girlfriend drags you to the mall and asks you to help her pick out some new clothes. When you get to her favorite store, you say:
    A. “I’ll wait outside, you go ahead.”
    B. “Do we really have to? You have plenty of clothes.”
    C. “Sure, I would love to help you pick out another pink shirt.”
    (The correct answer is C. Even though you may not enjoy shopping, your opinion obviously matters to her. Otherwise, she wouldn’t had asked you to join her.)
    Scenario 5-Your girl wants to bring a friend along on your date. You don’t exactly like her friend. What should you say?
    A. “Why does your friend have to come along? You know she gets on my last nerve.”
    B. “Sure, which chick flick would ya’ll like to see this week?”
    C. “We don’t need a third wheel.”
    (B would be your best response. Even though you absolutely can’t stand her best friend, just go along with the ride.)