Ditch the weirdo creatively

Q: My boyfriend and I have been together for two happy years. Last week he went on a guy’s night out. Apparently this weird girl who met him that night started obsessing over him. She’s constantly been calling him and coming over to his apartment. What is her deal? There’s never been a reason for me to distrust my boyfriend. Should I now?
    A: You can always look at this matter positively. You can and should be proud that your guy is attractive enough to have someone obsessing over him. Or you can be a typical girl and cry about it because you’re angry and jealous and fight with him over something apparently uncontrollable.
    Has your boyfriend had a similar situation happ en before? Even though this girl is going to the extreme, maybe she’s just trying to thank him for something you’re not aware of and probably don’t want to know of. If you’ve seen any other red flags recently, maybe you need to be asking yourself if this guy’s right for you.
    But chances are your guy is legit and doesn’t need to explain anything more than he already has. I say this only because you are literally seeing these instances happen in person and it doesn’t seem like he’s trying to hide it.
    If you need help getting rid of creepy girl, try this: take your boyfriend to a party where she would naturally show her face. When you see Psycho rubbing her disgusting self all over him, politely ask her to assist you to the bathroom, like all girls in groups do. Explain that you have to get rid of a big load and flush her head down the toilet.
    If you don’t like bathroom settings, make her drink O’Doul’s in a regular beer can. She’ll look nauseatingly idiotic when acting drunk even though she’s as sober as a 15-year-old kid in court for a DUI. Call her out on being fake and you’ll have won your case.
    Just keep in mind that abnormal girls like this one hang out at bars because everyone they’ve ever tried to date has already figured out that they are certainly not normal. And after you get rid of the bimbo, make sure you park your car in your garage at night. You may need a restraining order, and not for your boyfriend.