Choose Adam

I am writing to first thank everyone who supported me in my run for vice president. Secondly, I would like to thank Jeremy England for running a good and clean campaign. Thirdly, I would encourage everyone on next Tuesday to vote for Adam Telle for SA president and T.J. Harvey for senior class president.
    Adam Telle has served the Student Association unselfishly with honor and dedication. He is the only candidate who has helped plan and implement just about every Student Association accomplishment this year. That includes a bigger and better Bulldog Bash, the Night Route, the new SA Web site and many other initiatives.
    Adam is also the architect of MSU’s proposed Freshman Experience Plan to help retain MSU enrollees. His absolute dedication and love for MSU leaves no doubt in my mind that he will make a good SA president in the mold of former great SA presidents such as G.V. “Sonny” Montgomery (retired congressman) and Parker Wiseman.
    T.J. Harvey is also a statesman of the first rate. T.J. is an around-the-clock public servant. He has been heavily involved in numerous housing, political and service organizations. His sheer dedication to the values of public service makes him the clear choice for senior class president.
    I have no sinister motives for supporting these candidates. I don’t have the desire at this time to serve in anybody’s administration. I hope to serve the students in the Senate for a third term.
    Edward Sanders is a sophomore political science major. He was a candidate for SA vice president.
    *Editor’s note: Edward Sanders is a former Reflector opinion columnist. He resigned his position in February to avoid a conflict of interest.