Bad Dawgs

Thursday, Oct. 3* 8:01 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with resisting arrest and false information.
    * 10 a.m. Student reported several items damaged from flooding in his residence.
    * 12:24 p.m. Student fell while going down the stairs between the first and second floors of Critz Hall.
    * 2:47 p.m Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with speeding.
    * 3:55 p.m. Student reported her parking decal missing from her residence in Aiken Village.
    * 5:29 p.m. Student reported he misplaced his textbook while eating in the Colvard Student Union.
    Friday, Oct. 4
    * 12:33 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with malicious mischief.
    * 12:47 a.m. Student was arrested by the MSU Police Department and charged with simple assault of police officer, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, failure to comply and public drunkenness.
    * 2:06 a.m. Student was arrested by the MSU Police Department and charged with public drunkenness.
    * 6:20 a.m. Officers reported three subjects outside the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity trying to sell marijuana. No paraphanalia was found in their vehicles.
    * 6:40 a.m. Student reported two composite pictures missing from the Kappa Alpha Fraternity House.
    * 7:29 a.m. Student and visitor reported a vehicular accident at the five-point intersection. Student reported the lights were not working properly.
    * 8:31 a.m. Kappa Sigma Fraternity House reported that the iron fence on the east side of the house was damaged.
    * 8:45 a.m. Employee reported a University van missing fromt he parking lot of Harned Hall.
    * 11:49 a.m. Student reported that a brick was thrown through the front window of the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity House.
    * 11:53 a.m. Student reported several items missing from the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity House. Composite pictures and trophies were among the items missing.
    * 1:49 p.m. Student was reported that his vehicle was vandalized while parked on Fraternity Row.
    * 1:52 p.m. Student reported that she had been receiving harassing phone calls in her residence hall room in Sessums.