Baddawgs Feb 4-8

Friday, February 4
• 2:20 p.m. A student reported backing into a vehicle in a Commuter East parking lot.
• 11 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and driving under the influence on Old West Point Road.
• 11:58 p.m. A visitor was arrested for suspended driver’s license and speeding on Stone Boulevard.

Saturday, February 5
• Midnight. A student was arrested for DUI on Lampkin Street.
• 1:21 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and careless driving on Jackson Street.
• 2:07 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, speeding and no insurance on Hardy Road.
• 2:42 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and careless driving on Highway 12.
• 1:41 p.m. A student reported damaging a parking meter at the Roberts Building while trying to park.
• 4:39 p.m. The MSU Physical Plant reported damages to the speed limit sign on Hardy Road.
• 7:53 p.m. A visitor arrived at the MSU Police Department acting very confused and depressed. A counselor spoke with him before his father picked him up.
• 11:25 p.m. A student was arrested for suspended driver’s license on Stone Boulevard.

Sunday, February 7
• Midnight. A student was arrested for DUI on Main Street.
• 4:29 p.m. A student reported her driver’s license, bank card and Barnes & Noble gift card missing from her wallet at Rice Hall.
• 9:44 p.m. A student reported his cell phone and MP3 player was stolen out of his locker at the Sanderson Center.
• 9:44 p.m. A student reported suspicious activity of a vehicle turning onto George Perry Street.
• 9:47 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI and running a stop sign at Yeates Street.
• 10:30 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Lummus Drive.
• 11:09 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and possession of beer in a dry county on Blackjack Road.

Monday, February 8
• 12:58 a.m. A student was arrested for malicious mischief and public drunkenness in Starkville.