Bad Dawgs for August 29-September 1

Sunday, August 29
    11:54 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of beer and possession of paraphernalia on Dunbarton Street.
    Monday, August 30
    11:11 a.m. A student was arrested for suspended driver’s license on Hardy Road.
    11:32 a.m. A student reported his tail gate had been struck while parked in the Newell Grissom parking lot.
    12:44 p.m. A student reported her vehicle was damaged while parked in the Commuter East gravel parking lot.
    2:21 p.m. A student reported her vehicle had a large scratch around the back tire while parked at Barnes & Noble.
    2:33 p.m. A student reported his cell phone was stolen Aug. 27 on a shuttle bus at Aiken Village.
    2:38 p.m. A student reported that her sunroof was open and would not close in the Griffis Hall parking lot.
    7:20 p.m. A student reported his vehicle was keyed at Rice Hall.
    Tuesday, August 31
    12:15 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Old West Point Road.
    12:19 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence on University Drive.
    12:46 a.m. Seven students were arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at South Hall.
    1:20 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Zacharias Village.
    3:15 p.m. A student reported two black males were taking pictures of her and others while driving on Lee Boulevard.
    10:19 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alochol by a minor on Highway 12.
    Wednesday, September 1
    12:25 a.m. A student was arrested for suspended driver’s license and disregard for a traffic control device on Barr Avenue.
    12:38 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on University Drive.
    1:31 a.m. A student was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Stark Road.
    1:31 a.m. A student was arrested for domestic violence on Stark Road.
    1:15 p.m. A student reported his student season football tickets missing at Cresswell Hall.