Bad Dawgs for Feb. 18-19

Thursday, February 18
    7:59 a.m. An employee reported damage to her vehicle while driving on George Perry Street.
    10:44 a.m. A visitor was arrested on a warrant for embezzlement at the Cooley Building.
    11:04 a.m. MSU police were dispatched to the Drill Field in reference to a suspicious person.
    12:09 p.m. A student reported losing his wallet between the Walker and Patterson buildings.
    3:38 p.m. A student reported her vehicle struck at the Colvard Student Union.
    4:20 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of a controlled substance off campus.
    7:29 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Harned Hall regarding individuals trespassing.
    8:47 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding on Montgomery Street.
    11:18 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness on Fraternity Row.
    11:59 p.m. A student was arrested for careless driving, driving with a suspended or revoked license and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle on Highway 12.
    Friday, February 19
    12:43 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor and false identification at Highland Plantations.
    1 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at Highland Plantations.
    1:11 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at Highland Plantations.
    2:02 a.m. A student was arrested for no insurance and expired inspection sticker off campus.
    10:21 a.m. A student was arrested for a speeding warrant on Lampkin Street.
    12:21 p.m. MSU police responded to the Roberts Laundry Building in reference to a call about a fire.
    3:43 p.m. A student reported her vehicle struck while parked near the ROTC building.
    6:05 p.m. A student reported injuring herself at Hurst Hall but declined transportation to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    7:33 p.m. A student reported feeling ill at Sessums Hall and was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital by a friend.
    9:40 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Highway 12.
    9:40 p.m. Two students were arrested for possession of marijuana on Highway 12.