Bad Dawgs for Jan. 29-31, Feb. 1-4

Friday, January 29

• 10:30 a.m. A student was arrested for manufacturing marijuana. The arrest was made at Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
    • 10:30 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. The arrest was made at Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.

Saturday, January 30

• 4:24 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence and driving on a suspended driver’s license at Highland Plantation.
    • 7:17 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Muirfield Drive.

Sunday, January 31

• 1:46 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and disturbance by an explosion on Lampkin Street.
    • 11:35 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor and leaving the scene of an accident on Loch Lane.
    • 11:45 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia on Loch Lane.
    • 11:53 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana on Loch Lane.
    • 7:14 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to McKee Hall regarding a possible alcohol violation.

Monday, February 1

• 10:16 a.m. A student reported a possible traffic accident on President’s Circle.
    • 8:27 p.m. A student reported his vehicle missing from Hull Hall. The vehicle was later located.

Tuesday, February 2

• 5:46 p.m. A student reported items stolen from her on campus.
    • 10:25 p.m. A student was arrested for no seat belt on Lampkin Street.

Wednesday, February 3

• 11:22 a.m. A student was arrested for an expired license plate and driving on a suspended driver’s license on Hardy Road.
    • 1:57 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia on Baltizer Street.
    • 1:53 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Magruder Street in reference to vehicles speeding and individuals driving recklessly.
    • 2:22 p.m. A student reported deceased ducks in the gravel lot behind the Industrial Education Building.
    • 3:33 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle at the Burger King parking lot.
    • 4:15 p.m. A student was arrested for no or expired driver’s license on Lampkin Street.
    • 5:41 p.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license, speeding and contempt of court on Bully Boulevard.
    • 11:23 p.m. A student reported being harassed on campus.

Thursday, February 4

• 12:41 a.m. A student reported having severe stomach pains at Rice Hall. The student was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.