Bad Dawgs for Feb. 4-7

Thursday, February 4

• 12:41 a.m. A student reported having severe stomach pains at Rice Hall. The student was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 1:52 a.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license on Highway 82.
    • 11:11 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for reckless driving on Magruder Street.
    • 3:09 p.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle while parked on Fraternity Row.
    • 3:30 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Building 3 in reference to a broken water line.
    • 7:36 p.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license on Coliseum Boulevard.
    • 8:23 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to the Humphrey Coliseum in reference to someone driving fast.
    • 9:30 p.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Bully Boulevard. He was also issued an justice court citation for possession of beer in a dry county and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.

Friday, February 5

• 4:26 a.m. A student was issued a student referral and arrested for public drunkenness at Evans Hall.
    • 8:55 a.m. Students reported their cars vandalized while parked on Fraternity Row.
    • 10:41 a.m. A student reported being struck by a vehicle near Critz Hall. The student went to Longest Student Health Center to get examined.
    • 10:54 a.m. A student passed out at the Colvard Student Union and was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 10:38 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to Building 3 for a fire alarm.
    • 11:38 p.m. MSU police noticed a traffic sign in the back of a truck on East Lee Boulevard.

Saturday, February 6

• 4:09 p.m. A student reported sugar poured into his vehicle’s gas tank on Fraternity Row.
    • 8:26 p.m. A student reported fraudulent charges on his credit card at Aiken Village.

Sunday, February 7

• 2:24 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence on Gillespie Street.
    • 2:26 a.m. A student reported his Social Security number being exposed to the public on campus.