Bad Dawgs for April 16-18

Friday, April 16
    9:30 a.m. A student reported a computer mising during a self audit at the Landscape Architecture Building.
    1:52 p.m. A student reported her clothes being stolen at Hull Hall.
    3:30 p.m. A student reported her bicycle being stolen from Carpenter Hall.
    9:39 p.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol on Hardy Street.
    10:02 p.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol at Newell Grissom Gym.
    10:11 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    10:23 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness at Bowen Hall.
    11:08 p.m. Two student were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and student referrals for minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    11:10 p.m. Two visitors were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    11:44 p.m. Two visitors were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Newell Grissom Gym.
    11:59 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for possessing false identification and minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    Saturday, April 17
    12:35 a.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    12:37 a.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol on Sorority Row.
    12:39 a.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    12:42 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness on Stone Boulevard.
    12:46 a.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    12:54 a.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    1:11 a.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    1:26 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on Highway 182.
    1:36 a.m. A student was arrested for profanity and public drunkenness on Main Street.
    1:38 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness on Fraternity Row.
    1:49 a.m. A juvenile was detained for an alcohol violation on Fraternity Row. The juvenile’s was released into parent’s custody.
    2:30 a.m. A student reported a disturbance on Fraternity Row.
    8:23 p.m. Three visitors were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    8:43 p.m. Two visitors were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at the Amphitheater.
    9:01 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness at the Amphitheater.
    9:48 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at the Amphitheater.
    10:08 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at the Amphitheater.
    10:12 p.m. Three visitors were issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    10:24 p.m. A student was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons and a student referral for minor in possession of alcohol on Fraternity Row.
    10:36 p.m. A visitor passed out at the Amphitheater and was transported by ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    10:46 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at the Amphitheater.
    10:57 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Newell Grissom Gym.
    11:23 p.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at the Amphitheater.
    11:39 p.m. A visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Amphitheater.
    Sunday, April 18
    12:43 a.m. A visitor was issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court summons for minor in possession of alcohol at Fraternity Row.
    1:08 a.m. An employee reported his flashlight missing from the Amphitheater.
    1:10 a.m. MSU Police responded to Hathorn Hall in regards to a possible alcohol violation. A student was issued a student referral for consuming alcohol in Hathorn Hall.
    1:14 a.m. MSU Police found a wallet at the Wise Center.
    1:15 a.m. A student was arrested for careless driving and DUI on Montgomery Street.
    2:08 a.m. A visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct on Bost Drive.
    2:43 a.m. Two students were arrested and issued an Oktibbeha County Justice Court citation for burglary of a building and conspiracy at Allen Hall.
    5:42 p.m. A student reported her phone missing from the Sanderson Center.
    5:44 p.m. An employee reported his vehicle being struck by a water balloon on Fraternity Row.
    5:44 p.m. Two students were issued a student referral for hitting a car with a water balloon, causing damage on the vehicle on Fraternity Row.
    9:05 p.m. A student reported her phone and iPod being stolen from Fraternity Row.