Bad Dawgs for Feb. 24-26

Wednesday, February 24
    8:30 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and no insurance on Northside Drive.
    Thursday, February 25
    11:58 a.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle at the Dorman Hall parking lot.
    2:58 p.m. An employee reported someone striking her vehicle and driving off on East Lee Boulevard.
    8:22 p.m. A student reported injuring her leg at the RecPlex and was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital via ambulance.
    9:29 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana and driving on a suspended driver’s license on Highway 12.
    11:05 p.m. A student was arrested at the Starkville Police Department for the sale of a controlled substance.
    11:27 p.m. A student was issued a student referral and an Oktibbeha Justice Court summons for possession of alcohol by a minor on Bost Drive South.
    11:28 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at State Theatre.
    11:35 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    11:40 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    11:55 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    11:59 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    Friday, February 26
    12:11 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    12:20 a.m. A student was arrested for disorderly conduct, domestic violence, resisting arrest and public drunkenness at Cowbell’s.
    12:21 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    12:58 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
    1:25 a.m. A student was issued a justice court citation for improper equipment on Bost Drive South.
    2:45 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia and possession of alcohol on Kirk Cauldy Drive.
    3:17 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for possession of paraphernalia and possession of alcohol by a minor at the McKee Hall parking lot. A student was also issued a student referral for smoking marijuana in the McKee Hall parking lot.
    7:19 a.m. A student was arrested for public profanity and public drunkenness on Fraternity Row.
    9:51 a.m. A student reported items stolen out of his vehicle while parked at the RexPlex.
    11:40 a.m. A student was arrested for no or improper tag on Lampkin Street.