Bad Dawgs for April 18-23

Saturday, April 18

• 7:46 p.m. A student was arrested for careless driving, running a red light or stop sign and DUI on Highway 12.
    • 8 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Plum Road.
    • 11:17 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness on Stone Boulevard.

Sunday, April 19

• 12:56 a.m. A visitor was arrested for domestic violence and possession of marijuana at the Sanderson RV Park.
    • 1:40 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Highway 12.
    • 2:05 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness, possession of a false identification and providing false information at the Butler Williams Alumni Police Station.
    • 2:21 a.m. MSU police responded to reports of possible shots fired on campus. Nothing was found.
    • 2:30 a.m. An MSU police officer responded to a call about a possible drug use at Hurst Hall. Nothing was found.

Monday, April 20

• 1:35 a.m. A student reported being involved in a disturbance with another student at Hathorn Hall. A student was issued a referral for getting into a verbal altercation that involved name calling, pushing and a knife at Hathorn Hall. No one was hurt.
    • 3:33 a.m. A visitor reported her sister missing at the Butler Williams Alumni police station. The subject was later located.
    • 1:50 p.m. A student reported a hit and run in the parking lot by T.K. Martin Center.
    • 2:12 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness with warrant at the Starkville Police Department.
    • 4:14 p.m. An employee reported signs stolen from the RecPlex Intramural Complex.
    • 7:52 p.m. A student was injured playing basketball at the Sanderson Center. Paramedics responded but the student refused treatment.
    • 8:43 p.m. A student reported being robbed and assaulted on Sorority Row.

Tuesday, April 21

• 10:01 p.m. Students were arrested for trespassing at the McKay Food Research and Ecology Lab. The students were issued referrals to the dean of student’s office.

Wednesday, April 22

• 5:30 a.m. A visitor was arrested for robbery off campus.
    • 3:15 p.m. An employee was arrested for running a stop sign and driving with a suspended driver’s license on East Lee Boulevard.
    • 4:27 p.m. An employee reported seeing someone at the Sanderson Center who was not supposed to be there.
    • 7:38 p.m. A student reported having chest pains in Lee Hall. Student refused to be transported to the hospital.
    • 9:56 p.m. MSU police were dispatched to the AB McKay Winery for a burglary alarm. No signs of entry were found.
    • 10:50 p.m. A visitor was arrested for robbery off campus.

Thursday, April 23

• 12:03 a.m. A student reported some suspicious people on Sorority Row. Nothing out of the ordinary was found.
    • 1:09 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a referral for weapon violation and possession of alcohol in a dry county at the McKee parking lot.
    • 1:15 a.m. A student was arrested was public drunkenness and false information at Highland Planations.
    • 2:16 a.m. A caller anonymously reported possible drug activity at Ruby Hall to the MSU Police Department. Nothing was found.