Bad Dawgs for Sept. 21 – 23

Friday, September 21
    12:15 a.m. Student was arrested on Hogan Street for open container.
    9:45 a.m. Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity students reported that red paint was poured onto the basketball court at the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity house.
    2:09 p.m. Student reported seeing a green Ford Excursion repeatedly back into a black Toyota Camry in front of Hilbun Hall.
    8:27 p.m. Student reported that three males were looking in his window at Aiken Village. Males knocked on student’s door and asked to speak to his stepdaughter.
    9:18 p.m. Student was arrested on University Drive for public drunkenness. Saturday, September 22
    12:12 a.m. Student was arrested on Lampkin Street for possession of beer by a minor.
    12:43 a.m. Visitor was arrested on Stone Boulevard for speeding (42/20) and DUI, first offense.
    12:50 a.m. Student was arrested on Lampkin Street for disorderly conduct and failure to obey.
    3:20 a.m. Student was arrested on Highway 12 for speeding and driving under the influence, first offense.
    3:46 a.m. Visitor was arrested at the ATO House for public drunkenness.
    10:50 a.m. Student was arrested on Col. Muldrew Drive for possession of beer by a minor.
    5:30 p.m. Visitor was found urinating behind Dorman Hall and arrested for possession of beer by a minor.
    5:56 p.m. Student was observed unable to stand unaided and was arrested at Scott Field for public drunkenness and issued a student referral.
    6:05 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer by a minor and issued a student referral for urinating in a public place behind Dorman Hall.
    6:30 p.m. Visitor was arrested on Stone Boulevard for public drunkenness.
    7:26 p.m. Student was arrested on the east side of Davis Wade Stadium for public drunkenness. Student was also issued a student referral.
    8 p.m. Visitor was found urinating behind Dorman Hall and arrested for possession of beer in a dry county.
    8:47 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer by a minor and issued a student referral for urinating in a public place, behind Dorman Hall.
    9 p.m. Visitor was found urinating behind Dorman Hall and arrested for possession of beer in a dry county.
    9:36 p.m. Visitor was arrested at Davis Wade Stadium for public drunkenness.
    9:55 p.m. Student was arrested on Lummus Street for possession of alcohol by a minor and later a fraudulent use of a driver’s license.
    10:12 p.m. Student was found urinating under a street light behind Magruder Hall and arrested for public drunkenness. Student was also issued a student referral.
    10:20 p.m. Student was arrested on Lummus Street for DUI, first offense.
    10:33 p.m. Student was issued a student referral for stealing a pizza from the back of a Papa John’s Pizza delivery vehicle parked on Fraternity Row.
    11 p.m. Student was arrested on Fraternity Row for possession of beer by a minor.
    11:16 p.m. Student was arrested on Lampkin Street for possession of beer by a minor.
    Sunday, September 23
    1:29 a.m. Student was arrested at Rick’s Caf for public drunkenness.
    1:38 a.m. Student reported that a golf club was stolen from his room at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon House.
    3:10 a.m. Juvenile visitor was found in Cresswell Hall and held at the MSU Police department until her parents could arrange for her to be picked up.
    3:32 a.m. Emergency Medical Services was dispatched to student’s room for possible panic attack. EMS concluded that student was simply intoxicated. Student was issued a student referral.
    5:38 a.m. Student was arrested on Lampkin Street for speeding and suspended drivers’ license.
    7:07 a.m. Student was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital after complaining of sharp chest pains and an uneasy feeling in his right arm.
    3:45 p.m. Student was arrested on Highway 182 and Highway 12 for possession of beer by a minor.