Bad Dawgs for Oct. 11 – 14

Thursday, Oct. 11
    2 p.m. Student made comments about committing suicide. Officers responded at the request of counselors at the Longest Student Health Center.
    2:35 p.m. Student was transported by Emergency Medical Services to Oktibbeha County Hospital at McKee Hall after reporting vomiting blood.Friday, Oct. 12
    10:56 a.m. Staff reported student told a graduate student that the victim had a domestic dispute on an off-campus location.
    3:50 p.m. Employee was arrested on a warrant for speeding and failure to appear on Lampkin Street.
    7:35 p.m. Students reported being hit by a paint-ball gun around Lee Hall and Critz Hall.
    Saturday, Oct. 13
    2:45 p.m. Visitor was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at Davis Wade Stadium.
    3:05 p.m. Visitor reported being overcome with heat at Davis Wade Stadium.
    3:36 p.m. Visitor was arrested for public drunkenness at Davis Wade Stadium.
    4 p.m. Visitor reported her tailgating tent was flipped upside down at Bost Extension parking lot.
    Sunday, Oct. 14
    12:26 a.m. Student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkenness and possession of false identification on
    Fraternity Row.
    3:05 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense on Highway 12.
    4:46 a.m. Visitor was arrested for public drunkenness at the Evans Hall parking lot.