Bad Dawgs, March 1-4

Thursday, March 1
    3:20 p.m. Visitor was arrested for domestic violence and exhibiting deadly weapon.Friday, March 2
    12:33 p.m. Student was arrested on a warrant for speeding at Starkville Police Department.
    3:13 p.m. Student was arrested on a warrant for running a stop sign at Starkville Police Department.
    8:36 p.m. Employee was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and disturbing the peace on North Jackson Street.
    11:11 p.m. Students were arrested for possession of alcohol/beer by minor on University Drive.
    11:15 p.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, on Old West Point Road.
    Saturday, March 3
    12:30 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, third offense, and careless driving on Old West Point Road.
    1:18 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunk on Miss. Highway 182.
    2:57 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunk at Glenn Hollow Apartments.
    7:04 p.m. Student reported losing her purse at Dudy Noble Field.
    9:20 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of marijuana in a vehicle on Louisville Street.
    11:10 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer/wine by minor at Rick’s Cafe.
    Sunday, March 4
    12:15 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of beer by minor on Montgomery Street.
    1:14 a.m. Student was arrested for trespassing and public drunk on University Drive.
    2:36 a.m. Student was taken to Oktibbeha County Jail for the possibility of driving under the influence.
    2:51 p.m. Student reported that someone had accessed her password to her MSU Banner account.
    7:14 p.m. Student reported losing her wallet while at the Humphrey Coliseum.