Where is the Great Wall, anyway

The quickest, cheapest and most generous restaurant on campus is also the hardest one to find. This doesn’t make any sense at all.
    The Great Wall is now located off-campus near the Campus Book Mart and BP gas station. Many students didn’t know that. Plus, many students won’t even be able to eat there because of the poor location.
    Without a doubt, the administration should have found a better place for such a successful and quality restaurant. The restaurant locations in general were not well-handled. More effort should have been made by MSU to announce the new locations of these established.
    We understand that The Union renovations are important. The students deserve a better Union, and people have worked hard to accomplish this goal.
    But what about the new students of MSU? How are they supposed to know there is even a Chinese restaurant on campus? All we’re asking for is a little notification.
    We express regret that The Great Wall is probably losing business over this ordeal. If anything, it should be rewarded for being a great place to eat.
    The Reflector editorial board is made up of opinion editor Jed Pressgrove, news editor C.J. LeMaster, entertainment editor Aaron Burdette, sports editor R.J. Morgan, online editor Sara McAdory, managing editor Ross Dellenger and editor in chief Tyler Stewart.