Oct. 10 – Oct. 12

Tuesday, Oct. 10

ܬ 9:10 a.m. Student reported that his vehicle had been hit while parked in the Swamp Lot.
    ܬ 9:49 a.m. Support services reported lost equipment during a self-audit.
    ܬ 11:30 a.m. Staff member reported receiving threatening phone calls.
    ܬ 12:39 p.m. Student was arrested for disturbing the peace, loud music in a vehicle on Lynn Lane Extension.
    ܬ 3:54 p.m. Student reported having over $4,000 withdrawn from his bank account by a friend.
    ܬ 5:50 p.m. Student was arrested for grand larceny at Oktibbeha County Jail.
    ܬ 9:36 p.m. Student reported that his vehicle had been broken in to while at McCarthy Gym parking lot.

Wednesday, Oct. 11

ܬ 9:13 a.m. Visitor reported that a campus landscaping mower broke the glass out of her vehicle while traveling on Blackjack Road.
    ܬ 10:45 a.m. Office of Graduate Studies reported office equipment missing during a self-audit in Allen Hall.
    ܬ 3:55 p.m. Personal items of a student were found by parking services.
    ܬ 7:55 p.m. Visitor reported having money taken from her wallet at the Sanderson Center.
    ܬ 8:45 p.m. Visitor was arrested for public drunkeness and false identifying information at the Amphitheater.
    ܬ 10:05 p.m. Plant and soil sciences department suffered damage to Dorman Hall after a supposed individual started a fire in the mechanical room.
    ܬ 10:30 p.m. Visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct, failure to obey at the Amphitheater.
    ܬ 10:39 p.m. Visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Amphitheater.
    ܬ 10:39 p.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Amphitheater.
    ܬ 11:16 p.m. Student was arrested for disorderly conduct, failure to obey at Fraternity Row.

Thursday, Oct. 12

ܬ 12:40 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence first offense and careless driving on Miss. Highway 12.