Bad Dawgs for September 16

Friday, Sept. 12

• 8:55 a.m. A student reported receiving harassing text messages at Critz Hall.
    • 3:46 p.m. A student reported his handicap placard hanging from his rear view mirror was stolen at Montgomery Hall.
    • 11:26 p.m. A student reported that she was assaulted at Cresswell Hall.
    • 11:46 p.m. A student was contacted that his vehicle was stuck in a ditch at the Sigma Chi House.
    • 12:00 p.m. A student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for possession of beer or wine by a minor on University Drive.

Saturday, Sept. 13

• 6:25 p.m. An employee complained about chest pains at Davis Wade Stadium. The EMT was called to check him out but the employee refused to be transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 7:26 p.m. A visitor reported that a student hit him in the nose at Davis Wade Stadium. The visitor went to the first aid station but did not want to press charges. The student was issued a student referral to the Dean of Students’ Office.
    • 7:41 p.m. A visitor was issued a justice court citation for walking through the Junction with his shirt burning and holding a cup containing beer.
    • 7:41 p.m. A visitor was reported missing at Newell Grissom. The subject was found and reunited with family.
    • 7:55 p.m. A student was throwing liquid in the air which covered the people standing in front of him at Davis Wade Stadium. The student was issued a student referral to the Dean of Students’ office.