Bad Dawgs for September 9

Friday, Sept. 5
    • 1:18 p.m. A student reported her vehicle being struck while parked at the Band Hall parking lot.
    • 2:05 p.m. A student was arrested for hit and run involving unattended vehicle on Jackson Street.
    • 7:39 p.m. A visitor reported damage to his motor home at the Bryan Building parking lot.
    Saturday, Sept. 7
    • 12:32 a.m. A student reported someone putting a large house plant on the top of his truck while parked on Magruder Street.
    • 1:30 a.m. A student was issued a student referral for getting his truck stuck and tearing up the grass with his tires and leaving the scene on Bully Boulevard.
    • 2:07 a.m. A student reported having high blood pressure and not feeling well at the Longest Student Health Center. Student refused transport via ambulance after being checked out by Oktibbeha County Hospital paramedics.
    • 9:18 a.m. An employee reported road cones being stolen at the Bost Extension Center.
    • 2:20 p.m. A student was issued a summons and a student referral for having a cooler with beer in it at the Junction.
    • 6:25 p.m. A visitor fell while walking up the steps of the Davis Wade Stadium. Subject was transported via golf cart and taken to her vehicle per her request.
    • 6:42 p.m. While working the MSU football game, Detective Bartlett of the MSU Police Department advised security officers working the barricades not to let any more students in certain portals to ensure that overcrowding did not occur. Detective Bartlett was advised a student was causing a disturbance and he was arrested and issued a student referral for disorderly conduct.
    • 8:48 p.m. A visitor reported being intoxicated and throwing up at Davis Wade Stadium.
    • 9:11 p.m. A student reported his bicycle being stolen from Davis Wade Stadium.