Maroon 5 returns to charts with fifth studio album ‘V’

songwriter Adam Levine released his newest album “V” with his music group Maroon 5. 

“V” had one of the highest pre-order submissions for the group to date. The name for this new release notes the pop rock groups’ fifth studio album. Maroon 5’s previous albums have rocketed off the charts with hit singles like “Songs about Jane” and “It Won’t Be Soon Before Long.”

In this collection, fans will note   the return of keyboardist Jesse Carmichael. After taking two years off to focus on his study of music and healing arts, Carmichael showcases his impeccable pianistic abilities in songs like “Feelings,” giving the listeners a five-star performance.

One eye-catching point for these songs is the highly dramatic and emotionally intense video for the hit single “Maps.” In the video Levine puts his acting skills to good use by playing the drunken cause of his girlfriend’s emergency hospital visit.

The overall album theme is about love, Billboard Magazine praised the group for the “capturing and demanding love” attitude of the record. The group is sure to please in just under 41 minutes with a variety of pop/rock tunes.

In   this  complex collection, Levine and his group are introducing many seasoned producers and co-writers, with names like Benny Blanco, Johan Carrlson, Max Martin, Sia and Ryan Tedder. This album is aimed to wow.

Hit singles “Animal” and “New Love” appear on the 11-track recording along with a few new selections like “Unkiss Me” and “Sugar.” Along with the new album, Maroon 5 released a tentative schedule for its upcoming world tour.

The group has plans of performing in over 20 cities including Barcelona, Spain and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Even in the few days this album has been out, many are ranting about Levine and companies’ artistic, yet soulful mix on pop music.