Welcome from Carson McFatridge, student body president

Courtesy Photo | Carson McFatridge

Welcome home, Bulldogs!!

My name is Carson McFatridge and I have the privilege of serving as the Mississippi State University Student Association President this upcoming year.

I have loved meeting some of you and speaking at each orientation. Like I mentioned during the welcome session, “Finding Your People” is one of the most important things you can do to make your college journey a successful one.

Taking the time to follow your academic college on social media, explore Cowbell Connect, and read the Reflector will help you engage with the unique opportunities found in every corner of our campus.

The SA’s motto is “Leading Through Service”, so if I can ever be of service in any way, I can be reached at [email protected] or (501)827-5149. I am always willing to meet with you in my office located on the 3rd floor of the Student Union or grab a plate from the Perry’s Catfish Friday to discuss ways you think we could improve the student experience, hear suggestions for events you would like to participate in, or help you get involved with the Student Association.

I am excited to see what all you accomplish in your time here and beyond as you take the lessons and skills learned at MSU into the future.

Hail State,

Carson McFatridge