Bad Dawgs

Wednesday Sept. 18*12:03 p.m. Student reported that a window in her vehicle was broken by a rock while she was driving by the Industrial Education Building.
    *1:50 p.m. Employee was transported from the Research Park to Oktibbeha County Hospital by ambulance and treated for dizziness.
    *5 p.m. Three students reported that their vehicles were damaged while parked at the Kappa Sigma fraternity house.
    *7:41 p.m. Student reported that he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bicycle on the sidewalk at the Suttle Hall entrance. Driver of the vehicle was referred to the dean of students.
    *10:53 p.m. Student reported the front windshield of his vehicle that was parked on McKay Stree broken by a piece of concrete. Subject reported the vehicle had been broken down and parked there for a while.
    Thursday Sept. 19
    *12:45 a.m. Student was arrested by the Mississippi State University police department and charged with petty larceny. Arrest was made in front of the Architecture Building.
    *12:45 a.m. Three student were referred to the dean of students for being involved in taking over several orange traffic cones in front of the Architecture Building.