Bad dawgs Jan.28-30

Friday, January 28
• 12:04 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of a controlled substance on Highway 12.
• 1:33 p.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized while parked on the south side of the IED Building.
• 5:32 p.m. A student was arrested for suspended driver’s license and no seat belt on Stone Boulevard.
• 6:51 p.m. A student reported his cell phone and wallet missing from a bench outside of Rice Hall
• 11:47 p.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence on Lampkin Street.

Saturday, January 29
• 12:43 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and careless driving on Russell Street.
• 1:01 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Sessums Hall.
• 1:52 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, careless driving and possession of alcohol by a minor on University Drive.
• 2:04 a.m. A visitor was arrested for suspended driver’s license and expired tag on Stone Boulevard.
• 2:52 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, careless driving and failure to stop vehicle when officer signaled on Highway 82.
• 3:39 a.m. A student reported 13 composite photos missing from the Phi Gamma Delta house.
• 4:07 p.m. A student reported damages to the front yard of the Pi Kappa Alpha house.
• 10:38 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on University Boulevard.
• 10:43 p.m. A student was arrested for suspended driver’s license on Hurst Lane.
• 11 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Highway 182.
• 11:53 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness on University Drive.
• 11:55 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.

Sunday, January 30
• Midnight. A student was arrested for speeding on Lampkin Street.
• 12:05 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of a fake ID on Main Street.
• 12:15 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor on Main Street.
• 2:05 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and speeding on Stone Boulevard.
• 9:10 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and running a stop sign on Russell Street.
• 10:43 a.m. A student was transported from Hull Hall to Baptist Memorial Hospital for medical assistance.
• 4:01 p.m. A student was arrested for simple assault and disturbance of the peace on Main Street.