Baddawgs Feb 14-16

Monday, February 14
• 12:15 p.m. An employee was arrested for disturbance of family on Sand Road.
• 12:31 p.m. A visitor reported cash was stolen from her vehicle while parked at the Sanderson Center.
• 12:52 p.m. A student reported a suspicious incident involving a vehicle with its passenger side door open at the Sawyer Tennis Courts.
• 2:35 p.m. A student reported he was assaulted in the Evans Hall parking lot.
• 2:39 p.m. An employee reported her iPhone missing from an unknown location.
• 3:39 p.m. A visitor was knocked unconscious after falling from his skateboard on Collegeview Street. He was transported to OCH Regional Hospital by friends.
• 5:22 p.m. A visitor was arrested for suspended license, no proof of insurance and no seat belt on Magruder Street.
• 10 p.m. A student was arrested for a drug violation at South Hall.

Tuesday, February 15
• Midnight. A student was arrested for driving under the influence and speeding on University Drive.
• 2:11 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, speeding and possession of marijuana on Spring Street.
• 2:02 p.m. A visitor was arrested for credit card fraud and possession of stolen property.
• 3:14 p.m. An employee reported finding knives under a desk in Hand Chemical Lab.
• 5:05 p.m. A student reported his bicycle stolen from the bike rack behind Hull Hall.
• 5:54 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and suspended license on Stone Boulevard.

Wednesday, February 16
• 12:45 a.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness and littering in front of the Kappa Sigma house.
• 12:48 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and running a stop sign on University Drive.
• 10:11 a.m. A student was arrested for speeding and suspended license on Stone Boulevard.
• 11:36 a.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized while parked at the Pi Kappa Alpha house.
• 8:01 p.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized while parked behind the Longest Student Health Center.
• 8:14 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and possession of a firearm in his vehicle on Collegeview Street.
• 8:57 p.m. A student reported being assaulted on the Drill Field.