Bad Dawgs for Nov. 2-5

Monday, November 2

• 1:16. A visitor reported being injured while working at the construction site between Arbor Acres and Blackjack Road. The visitor was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 8:56. A student reported injuring his leg at the Sanderson Center. The student was transported to OCH via ambulance.

Tuesday, November 3

• 7:53 a.m. An employee was arrested for petit larceny off campus.
    • 11:06 a.m. A student was arrested for no insurance and improper equipment warrants on Louisville Street.
    • 12:44 p.m. MSU police responded to Ruby Hall in reference to someone having their music too loud.
    • 3:57 p.m. A student passed out at Maddox Track. The student was transported via ambulance to OCH.
    • 4:20 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana at the Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
    • 6:03 p.m. MSU police responded to a report of a traffic accident at Sessums Hall.
    • 6:21 p.m. A student reported receiving harassing phone calls at Critz Hall.
    • 8:40 p.m. A student was arrested for malicious mischief on D.L. Conner Drive.
    • 9:26 p.m. MSU police responded to a call of a suspicious incident at Hull Hall.
    • 10:48 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding and driving on a suspended driver’s license on Stone Boulevard.
    • 11:35 p.m. A student was arrested for a seat belt violation on Lampkin Street.

Wednesday, November 4

• Midnight. A student was arrested for failure to use headlights and driving under the influence on Lampkin Street.

Thursday, November 5

• 12:26 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and possession of a controlled substance on Highway 182.
    • 12:34 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on University Drive.
    • 12:01 p.m. A student was arrested for obstruction of justice on Lampkin Street.
    • 2:20 p.m. A student was arrested for speeding on Lampkin Street.
    • 5:39 p.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license and no or improper tag on University Drive.
    • 8:24 p.m. A student reported losing items around Perry Cafeteria.