Bad Dawgs for April 1, 2, 4, 5

Wednesday, April 1

• 11:25 p.m. A student was arrested on Highway 182 for having an open container and possession of both marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Thursday, April 2

• 9:25 a.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral at Dorman Hall for driving with a suspended license.
    • 10:05 a.m. A student reported breaking his leg at the University Drive bridge. The student was transported by ambulance to the Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 12:36 p.m. A student reported someone had vandalized her vehicle while she was parked at Hull Hall.
    • 2:47 p.m. A student reported water from a rain storm caused her car to stall on Hurst Lane.
    • 3:07 p.m. A student reported damage to his car on Stone Boulevard due to the storm.
    • 4:14 p.m. A student reported hitting his head on a parking gate on East Lee Boulevard. The student refused medical treatment.

Saturday, April 4

• 12:21 a.m. A student was arrested on Russell Street for driving under the influence and driving with one headlight.
    • 4:33 a.m. A student was arrested on Highway 182 for DUI.
    • 10:16 a.m. A student reported finding a bike in her yard on Bulldog Circle.

Sunday, April 5

• Midnight A student was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
    • 1:01 a.m. A student was arrested on Bully Boulevard for first offense DUI, speeding and possession of beer in a dry county.
    • 1:08 a.m. A student was arrested on Spring Street for DUI, careless driving and disorderly conduct.
    • 1:35 a.m. A student reported witnessing a disturbance behind Ruby Hall.
    • 6:59 a.m. An employee reported a broken window at Sessums Hall.
    • 1:54 p.m. A student reported damage to her vehicle while it was parked on Sorority Row.
    • 11:49 p.m. A student was arrested on Main Street for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.