Bad Dawgs, March 30-April 1

Friday, March 30
    10:12 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of marijuana in vehicle and possession of alcohol by minor at Highland Plantations.
    Saturday, March 31
    12 a.m. Student was issued a summons for possession of open container on Nash Street.
    2:17 a.m. Student was issued a summons for possession of open container on Montgomery Street.
    2:22 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and speeding on Miss. Highway 12.
    2:43 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and speeding on Meigs Street.
    2:47 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkeness at Starkville Police Department.
    2:59 a.m. Student was arrested and issued a student referral for public drunkeness on Fraternity Row.
    10:25 a.m. Student reported that his vehicle was damaged by a cotton trailer at the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity house.
    11:01 a.m. Kappa Sigma Fraternity member reported that a nacho machine was stolen from their house.
    11:52 p.m. Visitor was arrested for public drunkeness on Fraternity Row.Saturday, April 1
    12:50 a.m. Student was arrested for public drunkeness on Fraternity Row.
    1:26 a.m. A juvenile was noticed attempting to drive a vehicle on Fraternity Row.
    3:35 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, suspended drivers license, no proof of insurance and expired license plate.
    5:13 a.m. Student was arrested for possession of false ID on Hospital Road.
    6:56 p.m. Student reported that her vehicle had been broken into at Arbour Acres.
    9:02 p.m. Student reported that his video game was stolen from Griffis Hall.
    11:35 p.m. A fire was started by a group of kids in the Butler Guest House patio area.