Bad Dawgs for September 19-21

Friday, Sept. 19

• 6:21 p.m. student was issued a student referral to the dean of students for possession of beer by a minor behind the Kappa Sigma House.
    • 6:46 p.m. A student was issued a student referral to the dean of students for possession of beer by a minor on Fraternity Row.
    • 10:31 p.m. A student was pushed and his head went into the back passenger cargo window of a vehicle by a visitor at the Pi Kappa Alpha house. The student refused medical assistance.

Saturday, Sept. 20

• 12:36 a.m. A student reported damage to his vehicle at the Pi Kappa Alpha house.
    • 7:38 p.m. The Starkville Fire Department was called to Rice Hall as three individuals were stuck in the elevator. The SFD opened the elevator, causing damage to the elevator.

Sunday, Sept. 21

• 12:04 a.m. A student was arrested by the MSU Police for public drunk on East Lee Boulevard. The student was also issued a student referral to the dean of students.
    • 12:10 a.m. A student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for possession of beer or wine by a minor on University Drive.
    • 1:43 a.m. A student was arrested by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Office for possession of beer by a minor on Mayhew Road.
    • 1:43 a.m. A student was arrested by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Office for driving under the influence, first offense, on Mayhew Road.
    • 1:50 a.m. A student was arrested by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Office for possession of marijuana on Mayhew Road.
    • 2:45 a.m. A student was arrested by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Office for possession of beer by a minor at Highland Plantation.
    • 7:40 p.m. A person reported students were smoking marijuana at Evans Hall. All students involved were issued a student referral to the dean of students.
    • 9:03 p.m. A person reported an employee was causing a disturbance at Burger King.
    • 9:37 p.m. A student reported a light fixture from the ceiling fell and hit her head at Hathorn Hall. Oktibbeha County Hospital paramedics were called and transported the student to the hospital.