Bad Dawgs for February 11 – 13

Monday, Feb. 11
    10:40 a.m. Staff reported a suspicious phone call asking to reveal personal information at the Wise Center.
    8:55 p.m. MSU Housing reported a missing peephole out of a room door and a room being disturbed at Hathorn Hall.
    10:15 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of marijuana on Lampkin Street. Tuesday, Feb. 12
    12:40 a.m. Student was arrested for sale of marijuana on Ace Avenue.
    9:36 a.m. Mississippi State University reported a letter missing from a sign at Ruby Hall.
    1:31 p.m. MSU Plant and Soil Sciences reported a computer missing at Dorman Hall.
    2:23 p.m. Student was transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital for hyperventilation at Lee Hall.
    2:45 p.m. Student reported a car being hit from behind on Hardy Road.
    3:06 p.m. Student reported damage to a vehicle while parked at the East Commuter parking lot.
    4:30 p.m. Staff reported a car being struck while stopped at a stop sign on Roberts Road and Morrill Road.
    5 p.m. Student reported a car backing out into her car as she was driving through the Memorial Hall parking lot.
    5:44 p.m. Student reported someone trying to open a front door at Aiken Village.
    8:17 p.m. Student was arrested for speeding on Lampkin Street.
    8:50 p.m. Visitor reported someone backing into his vehicle while he was stopped in the parking lot in front of the Zeta Tai Alpha House.
    9:44 p.m. Student was arrested for driving without headlights and possession of marijuana in vehicle on Highway 12.
    11:54 p.m. Student reported his back window falling out of his vehicle at Farmhouse Fraternity.
    Wednesday, Feb. 13
    2:24 p.m. Student was arrested for improper equipment and no proof of insurance on Lampkin Street.
    4:25 p.m. Staff reported a person off-campus stating someone had made an internet purchase with their credit card from a computer on the MSU campus.
    8:23 p.m. Student reported being struck by a car on Magruder Street.
    8:27 p.m. Student reported knee being hurt after being struck by a car at Hathorn Hall. Student’s leg was elevated and ice was applied.