Braxton Stowe

These are brief statements submitted by candidates for Student Association executive office at the request of The Reflector. These statements appear as they were submitted by the candidates. The
    Reflector staff has not edited for content or grammar.To the Great Bulldog Nation,
    “One STATE, One MIND, One DIRECTION-The Power of One!” This is my slogan that I have used throughout my entire campaign because I know that every student working together on one accord WE CAN bring changes here at Mississippi State. I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity to do that by being your next SA Vice-President. While in office I plan to increase student involvement, have senators come around campus to you to see what changes you want to see done here in a program I call S.C.I. (Senate Campus Invasion).
    I will also bring city and government officials to campus to speak about the changes going on around the state and I will work the SA and MSU administration to improve the shuttle system.
    Today, I ask that when you see my name, you will know that you are clicking for change, someone who will bring the SA back to the students.
    Finally know that you are clicking for the best SA Vice-President candidate Mississippi State has ever seen! Bulldogs I can’t wait to serve you as your next SA Vice-President. This is truly a dream come true! Thank you and God Bless!