Sean Galligan

These are brief statements submitted by candidates for Student Association executive office at the request of The Reflector. These statements appear as they were submitted by the candidates. The
    Reflector staff has not edited for content or grammar.I believe that my past experience and success in money management, leadership and accountability makes me the most qualified candidate to be the next SA Treasurer. My involvement on campus includes me being the current Treasurer of College Republicans, a member of the Financial Management Association, President and previous Vice President of Pi Kappa Alpha, a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and a member of the 2008 Greek Leaders Conference Committee.
    Leadership is essential to be an executive officer for the Student Association. The executive council of SA are the people that are elected by the students of Mississippi State to represent their best interests and furthermore evaluate their needs and wants as students. The Treasurer of SA has many duties and responsibilities, and I believe this person’s characteristics should include admirable accountability, trustworthiness, and highly dedicated to the task at hand.
    I intend to raise more funds for the Night Route, Bulldog Bash, and simply get more students involved in the many organizations that we have to offer at Mississippi State University. I believe that fundraising events in turn brings the students together as a whole to accomplish one goal. I want to personally thank everyone that is taking interest in this year’s election. Remember to get out and vote today and may the best candidate win.