Bad Dawgs for April 11 – 13

Friday, April 11
    2:24 a.m. Student reported receiving threatening text messages at Creswell Hall.
    3:02 a.m. MSU Police Department responded to a fire alarm at Critz Hall. An unknown person pulled the fire alarm.
    12:43 p.m. Staff reported someone had vandalized a wall at Ruby Hall.
    2:31 p.m. Staff reported an item missing while conducting inventory at the Industrial Education building.
    1:45 a.m. Student passed out from consuming too much alcohol at Hurst Hall. Subject was issued a student referral and transported via ambulance to Oktibbeha County Hospital.Saturday, April 12
    1:45 a.m. Student reported his roommate came in their room and left the shower on after he vomited, flooding several rooms at Hurst Hall.
    3:52 a.m. Student was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license, driving under the influence, first offense, possession of alcohol/beer by a minor and disregard for a traffic control device on Bost Extension.
    5:41 a.m. MSU Police Department noticed a “U” missing from the university sign on Lee Boulevard.
    1:47 p.m. Student reported receiving threatening phone calls at Aiken Village.
    3:27 p.m. Staff reported finding a garbage bag smoking in a trash can and called the fire department at Aiken Village.
    4:14 p.m. Staff reported a student was telling people that she was going to harm herself at Aiken Village.
    5:53 p.m. Student was transported to Willowbrook after threatening to harm herself at Aiken Village.
    9:37 p.m. Student was arrested for possession of marijuana in a vehicle on Highway 12.
    Sunday, April 13
    2:14 a.m. Student was arrested for driving under the influence, first offense, and expired inspection sticker on Highway 182.
    2:18 a.m. Student was arrested for DUI, first offense and disregard for a traffic device on Highway 182.
    5:30 p.m. Staff reported damage to parking gate at McCarthy Gym.
    6:36 p.m. Student reported she left her computer in a friend’s car at Hull Hall and he would not give it back.
    8:59 p.m. Student reported recieving a text message from a friend which made him concerned for his friend’s welfare at Evans Hall.