New Movie Madness

FINDING NEMO 3D
(G)

Well, folks, it’s back. The heart-warming film about a father fish and his all-too adventurous son, Nemo, has returned. Get ready to see Marlin, Dory and the whole gang like never before! When little clownfish Nemo gets snatched up by an Australian dentist planning to domesticate him, Nemo’s father, Marlin, enlists the help of a forgetful blue tang fish and a rad bunch of sea turtles. Starring Ellen Degeneres, Albert Brooks and Alexander Gould, this Disney Pixar movie is fun for the whole family.

TEN YEARS
(PG-13)
This comedic drama stars Channing Tatum. For the ladies, that’s really all you need to hear. For the men being dragged along, you can expect to see a high school reunion gone wild. “10 Years” follows a group of high school cohorts who really haven’t changed much since “the good ole days.” Old flames are rekindled when Jake bumps into his high school sweetheart, former bully Cully looks forward to apologizing to those he terrorized in high school, Marty and A.J. continue with old rivalry habits and rock star Reeves is still too afraid to talk to his high school crush.

STOLEN
(R)
Reminiscent of Liam Neeson’s “Taken,” “Stolen” stars Nicholas Cage as Will Montgomery, a has-been criminal mastermind who seeks to reconnect with his estranged daughter. However, Montgomery’s old thieving friends have other plans for his future. Because the FBI and one of Montgomery’s old partners believe Montgomery is still in possession of $10 million from an old heist, his daughter, Allison, is kidnapped and held for ransom. Montgomery must team up with his sexy partner in crime, Riley, in order to save his daughter’s life and be free from “the long arm of the law” forever.

THE MASTER
(R)
With what promises to be a compelling plot and an all-star cast, “The Master” tells the story of a World War II veteran (Philip Seymour Hoffman) who seeks a meaningful life after becoming disillusioned by the war. He creates a faith-based organization to help men overcome post-war trauma symptoms, his protégé being a fellow drifter (Joaquin Phonenix). As the organization gains momentum, “the Master,” as he comes to be called, must confront more psychological warfare than he was aware existed.