Late-night food specials curbs cravings

College students tend to have abnormal eating habits and eating schedules. Attempting to forget the stress of school for a few days, weekends frequently consist of hanging out with friends and eventually making late-night food runs. Unfortunately, the selection of restaurants open past 10 p.m. is slim in a small town like Starkville. Thankfully, Starkville has a few new options that serve during those late night hours when hunger strikes.
BIN 612:The Bin began serving a special late-night food menu in mid-August. According to Bin 612’s general manager Andy Thornton, the idea was to target the collective public that is hungry while visiting bars in the Cotton District. The menu is served from a stand inside the farthest Bin 612 window facing Maxwell Street. The menu offers appetizers like chicken-on-a-stick, beer-battered corn dogs, gyros and cheese fries all for only $5 each. The late-night food window is open 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Thursday and 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Follow @Bin_612 on Twitter for updates and specials.
Cowbells Sports Grill:Cowbells Sports Grill also serves its entire menu until midnight on Thursday and until 2:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. The menu includes a variety of delicious appetizers, pizzas, salads, burgers, steaks and other dishes that can satisfy your late-night cravings. Want entertainment with your food? A band or disc jockey is scheduled each Friday and Saturday. Even though the kitchen closes, the bar remains open until close at 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Follow @CowbellsSports on Twitter for food and drink specials plus band announcements.     
Sonic:Starkville’s Sonic Drive-In is now open 24 hours on Thursday through Saturday. Even though this option is a fast food chain restaurant, choosing Sonic eliminates long waits in drive-thru lines, as well as provides an outdoor patio seating area. Sonic is located on the corner of Highway 12 and Vine Street.