Bad Dawgs: 11/9-11/17

Joshua Britt | The Reflector
Bad Dawgs Banner

November 9, 2022
MSU citation issued for speeding 35 in a 20 on Stone Boulevard. 
November 10, 2022
A student reported receiving a call at the ITS Department from an unknown male subject threatening to shoot up the school. A detective was notified about the call. 
A student reported her vehicle was damaged while parked behind Critz Hall. 
A student was transported from Hurst Hall to OCH via ambulance for medical assistance. 
An employee reported receiving a fraudulent email asking for Amazon gift cards from an unknown person pretending to be her boss. 
November 11, 2022
An officer responded to Hand Lab to dispose of expired controlled substances. 
An officer responded to a 2-vehicle accident in the Fresh Foods parking lot. 
An employee reported missing department property in High Performance Computing Center. 
An employee reported an older white male screaming belligerently on South Farm. The subject left the scene and the OCSO was notified. 
A set of keys and Beats headphones were turned in to MSU PD. The property was returned to the owner. 
A student was arrested on Stone Boulevard for speeding 40 in a 20 and DUI. 
A non-resident/visitor was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for disorderly conduct and public intoxication. 
November 12, 2022
A student was arrested in the Hunter Henry parking lot for careless driving and DUI. A justice court citation was issued. 
A resident of the city/county was issued a post arrest citation on Buckner Lane for possession of marijuana. 
A student was arrested on Fraternity Row for public intoxication. 
A student reported she was bitten by a dog while jogging on South Farm. The student was transported to OCH via a personal vehicle. 
A non-resident/visitor was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for public intoxication. 
November 13, 2022
A student was arrested on Tracy Drive for reckless driving and public intoxication. 
A student was arrested on Bully Boulevard for obstructing traffic and DUI. 
A student was arrested in the parking lot on Fraternity Row for public intoxication. 
A student reported his Yeti Cooler stolen from a tailgating tent in the junction. Taking another man’s bevs…shame. 
A student reported his vehicle was damaged on 11/08/22 while parked in a parking lot at Dorman Hall. 
A student was arrested on Fraternity Row for petit larceny, public intoxication and possession of a fake ID. 
An employee reported that the emergency phone in the North Parking garage was damaged. 
November 14, 2022
A student reported damages to her back bumper of her vehicle while driving on Greek Drive. 
November 15, 2022
A student reported he was extorted for money from an unknown subject he met on social media. 
A student’s vehicle was towed from the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house for blocking the dumpster. 
November 16, 2022
An employee reported missing departmental property at Hathorn Hall. 
An employee reported missing departmental property at Mitchell Memorial Library. 
An employee reported missing departmental property at Hilbun Hall. 
November 17, 2022
A non-resident/visitor was arrested on Blackjack Road for failure to dim headlights and DUI. (occurred at 12:53 a.m. on Thursday morning.)

Tanner Marlar
Tanner Marlar, Former Managing Editor
Tanner Marlar served as the Managing Editor from 2022 to 2023. He also served as the Sports Editor from 2021 to 2022.