Bad Dawgs: Nov. 2-8

Wednesday, November 2, 2022
A black electric guitar was found in Old Main. An officer took possession of the property. 
Thursday, November 3, 2022
A resident of the city/county reported his firearm was stolen from his work truck while parked at a loading dock near the Swalm Chemical Engineering building. 
Friday, November 4, 2022
Two students were arrested on Stone Boulevard for petit larceny and public intoxication. Referrals were issued. 
An officer initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle brandishing a firearm on Bailey Howell Drive. The call came in through 911. 
Saturday, November 5, 2022
A student was transported from Fraternity Row to OCH via ambulance for medical assistance. 
A suspicious vehicle was towed from the Child Development Center by McCluskey’s Towing. 
A student was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for public intoxication. 
A non-resident/visitor was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for public intoxication, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. 
A non-resident/visitor was passed out inside the bathroom at Davis Wade Stadium due to not feeling well. The subject was transported to OCH. 
A non-resident/visitor was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for simple assault on a police officer and resisting arrest. Another non-resident/visitor was arrested in Davis Wade Stadium for public intoxication, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. If only the MSU offense put up those kind of numbers. 
A non-resident/visitor was arrested in the Junction for public intoxication. 
Sunday, November 6, 2022
A student reported her vehicle was missing from the parking lot next to Critz Hall. 
A student reported his vehicle was damaged while parked in the Dogwood Hall parking lot. 
Monday, November 7, 2022
A wallet was found in Davis Wade Stadium. 
A clear purse was found in Davis Wade Stadium. 
A student reported an altercation between her and a former girlfriend to the MSU Police Department that occurred in 08/22.
An employee reported receiving harassing text messages form a fellow co-worker at Hand Chemical Lab. 
An officer responded to a two car accident in the Sanderson Center parking lot. One car was left the scene. 

Tanner Marlar
Tanner Marlar, Former Managing Editor
Tanner Marlar served as the Managing Editor from 2022 to 2023. He also served as the Sports Editor from 2021 to 2022.