Chili pepper option on site unnecessary

I would have loved to have some leeway when registering for courses each semester. My university provides the vague description of the course and professors, but it would be even sweeter if I got comments from students. What do I mean by that? I’m in Spanish III this semester, not doing well, and I dislike my teacher. We are currently in groups for a project. One of my group members mentioned a website where you can rate your professors! My inquiring mind searched her with a few questions in mind, then proceeded to check it out. The group meeting ended, I proceeded to my apartment, got comfortable and typed in the web address. 

When the site popped up, I saw three banners: Find a professor, find a school, and rate a professor. I clicked on ‘find a school’, entered Mississippi State and there it was, top rated professors. You know, I had to go to the class professor I disliked the most. Her ratings were great! Raters said that “she was amazing and they enjoyed every minute.” Of course I was appalled. My initial thought was why, also the site has been up for a while. The last comment is from 2007. I searched for my favorite teacher next and of course his rating was amazing.  Raters said that “he was a great teacher and they loved his class.” The confidence of trust gained in seeing that rate was great. I can trust this website, I think. One more thing my group member disclosed was the chili pepper on the rating profile of the professor. We all know what a pepper insinuates.My professor’s hotness wouldn’t make me choose them over an unattractive one, but it’s entertaining to see. I’m always late in the game on conditions. I thought I should get the word out on this thing. Surely everyone’s experiences aren’t the same, but when there is a ton of similarity truth is neighboring. Before you all jump on board, the site is run by Viacom. They have privacy conditions that you should read before you rate. And You’re WELCOME!