O.A.R. release treat for fans

In case you haven’t already checked it out, In Between Now and Then is O.A.R.’s (Of a Revolution) stunning new album. The album is a beautiful collage of the familiar rock and reggae elements that have given O.A.R. their unique sound from the start.
    Marc Roberge’s defining vocals and the band’s feel-good attitude make this album a necessary addition to any O.A.R. fan’s collection.
    The first song “Dareh Meyod” gets things started with awesome rhythm and powerful vocals. It’s a beautifully crafted song that lets you know there are 63 minutes of solid O.A.R. genius ahead.
    In Between Now and Then is a step forward for O.A.R. It is their first production under the major recording label Lava/Everfine Records. But don’t worry fans; the transition to a new label hasn’t tainted the band’s style. Their songs still contain those humble lyrics that we love to sing against an island vibe beat. With the label switch, O.A.R. was able to experience pre-production for the first time, a process that gives O.A.R.’s newest album a clearer, more professional sound. “Whose Chariot,” the last track on the album, is an eight-minute ballad reflecting the decision of the band to switch to a major label.
    Their popular single “Hey Girl” is actually one of the first songs the band wrote. It is a fun, romantic track that the band wanted to re-record for the new album because it brings out the essence of what O.A.R. is.
    Included with the CD is a limited edition bonus DVD. If you’ve never heard the band live, you’re sure to develop a new appreciation for O.A.R. after watching three selected songs from their winter show in New York. Watching them onstage as they blend their different music into exciting expressions of their talents is enough to show you what O.A.R. is all about: a fun-loving group with a faithful following.
    The third song featured on the DVD is the concert favorite “Crazy Game of Poker.” The energy of the crowd is incredible as they get lost in this 15-minute version of awesome jams and added lyrics that Roberge belts from his soul. Also included are comments from the fans and documentary footage.
    Dedicated fans, O.A.R. has done it again: their sweet symphony of sax, strings and percussion have created another exciting album, packed full of the distinctive sounds that have given O.A.R. their faithful fan-base and respect from music lovers across the globe.
    With beautiful harmony, well-developed rhythm, and the upbeat, positive attitude that the boys bring, O.A.R. has continued on with their revolution.