Bad Dawgs

Tuesday, Oct. 22* 5:19 a.m. Student was notified by the MSU Police Department that her vehicle had been burglarized while parked at Rice Hall. She reported no items missing but some damage was done to the vehicle.
    * 5:19 a.m. Non-student was arrested by the MSU Police Department and charged with auto burglary and possession of burglary tools. Arrest was made in Rice Hall.
    * 3:46 p.m. Employee slipped and hit his head on a machine in the Industrial Education Building. Subject was taken to Oktibbeha County Hospital for treatment.
    * 3:56 p.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with trespassing.
    * 9:55 p.m. Student had an altercation with her boyfriend. And he took some of her property and would not return it to her.
    Wednesday, Oct. 23
    * 3:02 a.m. Visitor was issued a Justice Court citation for possession of alcohol in a dry county.
    * 3:38 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with DUI and careless driving.
    * 11:04 p.m. Student spoke with officers after her mother called the Police Department expressing concerns for her daughter. The Counseling Center was notified and agreed they would contact the student.
    Thursday, Oct. 24
    * 1:36 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with public drunkenness.
    * 1:37 a.m. Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department and charged with public drunkenness.