Bad Dogs

Sunday, April 14– 12:58 a.m. Student reported problems with her ex-boyfriend.
    – 3:19 a.m. Student was arrested by the MSU Police Department for public drunkenness.
    – 1:12 p.m. Friends of student reported her missing from McKee Hall. Subject was found at friend’s house.
    – 8:26 p.m. Student reported her window broken out in her room at Duggar Hall by an unknown subject.
    – 8:45 p.m. Student reported an unknown subject breaking the glass door at the Student Union Room 304.
    – 11:45 p.m. Student reported receiving harassing phone calls and harassing e-mail while in her room at Sessums Hall.
    Tuesday, April 16
    – 11:13 a.m. Student reported that her vehicle was damaged while parked at McCarthy Gym.
    – 1:05 p.m. Student reported that she was almost hit by two vehicles that did not yield while she was in a crosswalk on Stone Boulevard.
    – 7:38 p.m. Student reported that her vehicle was damaged while parked in Sessums Hall.
    – 8:03 p.m. Student reported that an unknown individual threw a light bulb at a door in Hathorn Hall on the fifth floor.
    Wednesday, April 17
    – 2:46 a.m. False fire alarm at McKee Hall.
    – 9:41 a.m. Visitor reported damage to her vehicle while driving on Collegeview Drive.
    – 1:01 p.m. Student reported falling on campus.
    – 10:30 p.m. Student reported receiving harassing phone calls from her ex-roommate while in her room at Duggar Hall.
    – 11 p.m. Individual reported receiving a bomb threat at Duggar Hall.
    Thursday, April 18
    – 1:03 a.m. Individual observed male subjects attempting to steal signs at Dudy Noble Field.
    – 1:03 a.m. Four students were referred to the dean of students for attempting to steal signs at Dudy Noble Field.
    – 2:43 a.m. False fire alarm at McKee Hall.
    Sunday, April 14
    – 12:58 a.m. Student reported problems with her ex-boyfriend.
    – 12:01 a.m Student was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident.
    Thursday, April 4
    Thursday, April 4