Bad Dogs

Tuesday, April 238:59 a.m. False fire alarm at P & G Building.
    12:30 p.m. Student was referred to the dean of students for possession of alcohol. Subject was issued Justice Court Citations.
    4:25 p.m. Student reported his book bag stolen from the Union Arcade.
    4:55 p.m. Student reported damage to her vechile while parked in the IED gravel lot.
    7:30 p.m. Student reported having a seizure on the second floor of Allen Hall. Subject refused transport to the hospital.
    7:45 p.m. Student reported his room burglarized in Hathorn Hall.
    8:10 p.m. Student reported receiving harassing phone calls while in her apartment at Arbour Acres.
    11:59 p.m. Staff was arrested by the Starkville Police Department for failure to appear on speeding.
    11:59 p.m. Student was arrested by the Starkvlle Police Department for failure to appear on suspended drivers license and improper equipment.
    Wednesday, April 24
    1:10 a.m. Student reported being harassed by her ex-boyfriend while in her apartment at Aiken Village.
    1:48 a.m. Visitor was arrested by the MSU Police Department for DUI and speeding. Subject was issued Justice Court Citations.
    8 a.m. Student reported her book stolen from Butler Hall Computer Lab. The book was located at an off campus book store.
    10:23 a.m. Student reported losing his drivers license in McCool Hall.
    10:25 a.m. Student reported his book bag missing from Butler Hall.
    1:10 p.m. Student was arrested by the MSU Police Department for suspended drivers license, disregard for traffic device and false information to a police officer.
    1:59 p.m. Visitor was arrested by the MSU Police Department for failure to appear in Lowndes County.
    2:05 p.m. Visitor was arrested by the MSU Police Department for simple assault and driving with suspended license.
    4:09 p.m. False fire alarm at Hand Chemical Lab.
    4:55 p.m. Staff reported losing her keys and ID holder in Allen Hall.
    5:03 p.m. Student reported his wallet found in Lee Hall. Subject reported his credit card missing from the wallet.
    6:38 p.m. Student reported damage to his vehicle while parked in Suttle Hall parking lot.
    8:30 p.m. Student reported receiving harassing phone calls and e-mail from his step-mother while in his room at Hightower Hall.
    11:57 p.m. Student reported a ring missing from her purse while in Duggar Hall.