Baddawgs Mar. 30 – Apr.1

Wednesday, March 30
    • 11:13 p.m. A student was arrested for having a fake ID and possession of alcohol by a minor on Highway 182.

Thursday, March 31
    • 12:14 a.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence and careless driving on Russell Street.
    • 1:08 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia on Gillespie Street.
    • 2:00 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and improper equipment on Jackson Street.
    • 11:01 a.m. Resident of the city reported falling at a MSU baseball game on March 27. Subject did seek medical attention the next day.
    • 1:30 p.m. A student was arrested for no insurance on Lampkin Street.
    • 9:56 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of marijuana on Oktibbeha Drive.
    • 9:56 p.m. A student was arrested for disorderly conduct on Oktibbeha Drive.
    • 11:38 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia at McKee Hall.  Student was issued a student referral and Justice Court citation.

Friday, April 1
    • 5:59 p.m. A student was transported to Regional Medical Center from Sessums Hall for medical assistance.
    • 10:27 p.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol, DUI, fake ID, no seat belt, speeding and no insurance on University Drive.
    • 10:49 p.m. A student was arrested for driving with suspended license and improper equipment on Walker Road Justice Court citations were issued.