Bad dawgs Feb. 28 – Mar. 3

Monday, February 28
• 8:20 a.m. A student was arrested for no seat belt on Lampkin Street.
• 3:02 p.m. Three students reported items stolen from the Sanderson Center.
• 3:32 p.m. An employee was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia on Whitfield Street.
• 10:11 p.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence and speeding on Stone Boulevard.

Tuesday, March 1
• 12:42 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia and no seat belt on Montgomery Street.
• 9:45 a.m. A visitor reported he was accused of stealing property during the fall 1981 semester at MacGruder Hall.
• 1:56 p.m. An employee reported that, while cutting grass, the mower struck and damaged a vehicle in the Memorial Hall parking lot.
• 3:39 p.m. A student reported his vehicle burglarized while parked in the lot next to the Longest Student Health Center.
• 5:28 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI and no insurance on Highway 12.
• 7:53 p.m. A student reported his car keys and cell phone missing from the Sanderson Center.
• 8:55 p.m. A student reported he lost two debit cards and a social security card, which he last saw Feb. 28 at Perry Cafeteria.
• 9:20 p.m. A visitor reported his wallet stolen from the Colvard Student Union.

Wednesday, March 2
• 3:10 a.m. A visitor reported a motorcycle parked near the dumpster at Barnes & Noble.
• 2:25 p.m. An employee reporetd falling in Dorman Hall and was transported to OCH Regional Medical Center.
• 3:01 p.m. An employee reported receiving a threatening letter from a unknown person at Rice Hall.
• 6:52 p.m. A student reported being assaulted by her husband at Aiken Village.
• 11:34 p.m. A student was arrested for disregard for a traffic device and suspended driver’s license on Stone Boulevard.

Thursday, March 3
• 12:10 a.m. A visitor was arrested for disregard for possession of alcohol by a minor, disregard for a traffic device, possession of a firearm on school property and DUI on Barr Avenue.
• 1:28 a.m. A stdent reported a student trying to commit suicide at Critz Hall. The subject was transported to OCH Regional Medical Center.