Bad dawgs Mar. 21-24

Monday, March 21

• 8:47 a.m. A visitor was cited for obstruction of traffic on Lakeview Drive in front of Humphrey Coliseum.

• 9:48 a.m. A visitor was complaining of stomach pain on Meridian Public School bus at the East side of Humphrey Coliseum. She refused to be transported by an ambulance.

• 1:27 p.m. While an employee was doing maintenance on a pipe in the Wise Center, a valve blew off. His right arm was burned from the hot water, and he was treated at the Longest Student Health Center.

• 6:58 p.m. A visitor reported damage to her vehicle while parked in the Humphrey Coliseum parking.

• 10:26 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of paraphernalia, improper equipment, minor in possession and driving under the influence at McKee Hall parking lot.

• 10:45 p.m. A student was arrested for minor in possession on Lee Boulevard.

Tuesday, March 22

• 2:35 p.m. A visitor was arrested for driving on a suspended license and speeding on Stone Boulevard.

• 8:53 p.m. A student was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and DUI on Dunbarton Road.

• 11:28 p.m. A student was arrested for public drunkenness at Rice Hall parking lot.

Wednesday, March 23

• 9:35 a.m. A student reported her vehicle damaged while parked in Dorman Hall parking lot.

• 11:51 a.m. A student reported her book bag missing from Allen Hall.

• 1:22 p.m. A student reported his black leather wallet missing at an unknown location.

• 1:55 p.m. A student was arrested for no tag on Lampkin Street.

• 3:00 p.m. A student reported her vehicle damaged while parked at the Student Health Center parking lot.

• 4:20 p.m. A student reported losing his wallet at an unknown location.

• 10:43 p.m. A resident assistant reported a disturbance at Cresswell Hall.

Thursday, March 24

• 1:43 a.m. A visitor was arrested for speeding and possession of beer in a dry county on Hardy Road.

• 4:59 a.m. An employee reported an entrance door open at the Lloyd-Ricks-Watson building.