Bad Dawgs Oct. 6-17

Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018
    Non-resident/visitor arrested in the junction for simple assault on police officer twice, possession of beer in a dry county, false information, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
    Non-resident/visitor arrested in the junction for public drunkenness and receiving stolen property.
    Student reported being filmed without her permission by an unknown male in Davis Wade Stadium.
    Monday, Oct. 8, 2018
    Student reported losing his wallet on Oct. 5, at an unknown location on campus.
    Student reported book bag stolen from vehicle on Oct. 5 while parked in B12 parking lot.
    Employee reported a laptop missing from McCain Hall.
    Student reported his bicycle stolen while parked between Colvard Student Union and Subway.
    Student reported a shoplifter at Barnes and Noble.
    Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2018
    Student reported cell phone stolen and being assaulted by a student in Allen Hall.
    Employee reported missing equipment from Davis Wade Stadium.
    Employee reported S.M.A.R.T. bus she was driving was damaged by campus landscape mowing in L12 parking lot.
    Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
    Student arrested at residence off campus on warrant for petit larceny and simple assault.
    Farmhouse employee reported a disturbance with a parking service attendant in the Farmhouse parking lot, which happened a week and a half prior to the report.
    Officer responded to Colvard Student Union for bicycles chained to handicap ramp. Officer took possession of one bicycle.
    Friday, Oct. 12, 2018
    Employee reported signs stolen off the sign in front of Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority House. 
    Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018
    Resident of city/county arrested on Barr Avenue for disregard of traffic device, expired tag and first DUI. Justice Court citations issued.
    Non-resident/visitor arrested on Blackjack Road for careless driving and expired tag. Justice Court citations issued. 
    Non-resident/visitor was issued an arrest citation on Blackjack Road for possession of marijuana.
    Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018
    Non-resident/visitor arrest near the Wise Center for speeding 50/30 and first DUI. Justice Court citations issued.
    Resident of city/visitor arrested on Poorhouse Road for speeding 69/45, possession of paraphernalia, and possession of controlled of controlled substance. Justice Court citations issued.
    Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018
    Student, reported her bicycle from bike rack at the Colvard Student Union, last seen the week of Oct. 1st.
    Employee reported missing inventory during an audit at the athletic department.
    Notable Traffic Citations:
    Fifteen MSU citations issued for speeding, the most notable of which was 51/20 on College View Street.
    Justice Court citation issued for speeding 48/30 on Hardy Road.
    MSU citation issued for disregard of traffic device on Magruder Street.
    Justice Court citation issued for an expired tag on Stone Boulevard.
    Justice Court citation issued for no insurance on Hardy Road.