Welcome letter from the Editor-in-Chief

Emmalyne Kwasny

Emmalyne Kwasny

Hello, New Bulldogs,
I am thrilled to welcome you to Mississippi State University. These next years will grow you as a student, person and leader. You will meet new friends, find new passions and, ultimately, leave here a more well-rounded student and individual. However, there will be seasons of difficulty, but learn to treasure these times because they will shape you into a stronger individual. Never be afraid of new challenges and pursuing goals outside of your comfort zone, because the most growth is caused by trying and experiencing new things.
I will begin my senior year this fall. I cannot believe this is already my last year! Your years here will fly by and you will be a senior before you know it. I hope you guys enjoy and learn much from your time here at MSU! Hold on to every memory, experience and learning you can.
The Reflector is the voice of the students, documenting the history of the university and its students, which now includes you! I have been on The Reflector staff since my freshman year. This organization has grown and shaped me in all areas and in many different ways. I love working alongside dedicated students to produce something we are proud of. I hope you all choose to become involved with an organization you can be passionate about. There are many to choose from here at MSU! If The Reflector is the place for you, please reach out to me!
I hope you feel welcomed into the family we have here at MSU. We are so glad to have you!
I wish you all the best,
Emmalyne Kwasny
Editor-in-Chief