Bad Dawgs for Jan. 22-23, 25-27

Friday, January 22

• 10:22 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at 21 Apartments.
    • 10:44 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at 21 Apartments.
    • 10:56 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at 21 Apartments.

Saturday, January 23

• 1:07 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at 21 Apartments.
    • 1:17 a.m. A student was arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor at 21 Apartments.

Monday, January 25

• 9:42 a.m. A student was arrested for burglary of a building and aggravated assault at the Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
    • 12:25 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at the Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
    • 3 p.m. A student was arrested for driving under the influence at the Oktibbeha County Circuit Court.
    • 11:29 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Montgomery Street.

Tuesday, January 26

• 3:05 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at Oktibbeha County Justice Court.
    • 3:10 p.m. A student was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at Oktibbeha County Justice Court.
    • 4:14 p.m. A student was arrested for assaulting an officer at Oktibbeha County Justice Court.
    • 5:44 p.m. A student reported his wallet stolen at the Sanderson Center.
    • 5:46 p.m. A student was arrested for sale of a controlled substance at the Alabama Department of Corrections.
    • 8:19 p.m. A student reported his wallet stolen at Perry Cafeteria.
    • 11:09 p.m. A student was arrested and issued a student referral for possession of marijuana in a vehicle and possession of a firearm at the Hathorn Hall parking lot.
    • 11:09 p.m. Three students were issued student referrals for being in a vehicle with marijuana in it and admitting to smoking marijuana at the Hathorn Hall parking lot.

Wednesday, January 27

• 1 a.m. A student was arrested for careless driving and DUI on St. Andrews Lane.
    • 12:21 p.m. A student reported losing his wallet at McCool Hall.
    • 1:22 p.m. An employee reported a truck damaging the awning at the Cooley Building.
    • 2:24 p.m. An employee reported items missing from inventory at the Newell Grissom Building.
    • 9:29 p.m. A visitor was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license, improper equipment and no proof of insurance on East Lee Boulevard.