Bad Dawgs for Jan. 8-12

Friday, January 8

• 12:54 a. m. A visitor was arrested for driving under the influence, improper equipment and suspended driver’s license on B.S. Hood Drive.
    • 2:04 a.m. A student was issued a justice court summons for possession of alcohol in a dry county and careless driving.

Saturday, January 9

• 12:09 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Highway 182.
    • 12:28 a.m. A student was issued a justice court summons and a student referral for possession of marijuana at Hurst Hall.
    • 12:48 a.m. MSU police were dispatched to Hull Hall regarding a possible alcohol violation. Officers issued two student referrals for possession of alcohol in a residence hall room.
    • 2 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI on Highway 182.
    • 1:04 a.m. A student was issued a justice court summons and student referral for possession of paraphernalia at Hurst Hall.
    • 7:52 a.m. An MSU police officer noticed two letters missing from the entrance sign on East Lee Boulevard.
    • 1:39 p.m. A visitor reported falling off her horse at the Agricenter and was transported to Oktibbeha County Hospital.
    • 3:50 p.m. A student was arrested for DUI off campus.
    • 5:57 p.m. A student reported being involved in a traffic accident on Sorority Row.
    • 11:28 p.m. A student was issued a justice court summons for a minor in possession of alcohol at Rice Hall.
    • 11:56 p.m. A minor was a justice court summons for possession of alcohol at Rice Hall.

Sunday, January 10

• 1:20 a.m. A student was arrested for DUI and speeding on University Drive.
    • 4:23 p.m. MSU police responded to a fire alarm at Lee Hall.

Monday, January 11

• 12:01 a.m. A student passed out and was unresponsive but breathing at Building 3. The subject was transported to OCH by ambulance.
    • 6:40 a.m. A student was arrested for disregard of a traffic device, no driver’s license, grand larceny, no insurance and simple assault at Starkville City Court.

Tuesday, January 12

• 10:40 a.m. A student reported passing out at Moore Hall.
    • 12:59 p.m. A student reported items missing from his room at Rice Hall.
    • 5:03 p.m. A student reported losing his phone at Allen Hall.
    • 5:55 p.m. Students reported a suspicious incident at Cresswell Hall.
    • 9:05 p.m. A student was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license on Hardy Road.